Sunday 14 November 2010

LETTER TO MICHAEL O'LEARY & DAVID BONDERMAN tpg IN REPLY TO O'LEARY'S LETTER ON 18th OCTOBER 2010

Dear Mr O’Leary, (Mr Bonderman TPG)
With reference to your letter dated 18th October 2010.
In answer to my request for a personal meeting with you or Mr Bonderman to discuss what I still believe
is a recruitment scam, which my daughter fell foul to in 2008 whilst working at Ryanair.

My wording ‘’scum or scamming’’ I feel is not worthy for you to decline a personal meeting to try to
End these issues regarding termination of my daughter Sarah,which would stop our campaign and
protests against Ryanair.You say it seems somewhat late to request a personal meeting with you,surely the fact that i called at your home and work to request such a meeting means that it is you who are somewhat late in responding.Calling you scum is the natural response of any father who believes that his child has been left hurt and despondent,our may i say scared by the actions of ryanair.How would you feel if it was your child,left alone 100s of miles from home in a city she did not know.The fact that it was not your child doe's not excuse you from having sleepless nights.All our children are precious Mr O'Leary (Mr Bonderman TPG) and need our protection,love and care to which in all your corespondents to me you have stated it is Sarah's fault and all blame lies with her.Do not brush this problem off as you might do in the day to day running of ryanair.Do not brush this problem off as a union or a government body issue ryanair might have.This is a 18 year old child,my child Mr O'Leary and i will never give up on any of my children.

You start your letter ‘’your campaign’’ I must stress I am not alone in this campaign against termination
Of probationary cabin crew for what I believe is profit orientated by Ryanair. Many terminated probationary
Ryanair cabin crew are involved with RYANAIRDONTCARE and so many are telling the same story as my
Daughter Sarah.
Our campaign RYANAIRDONTCARE is not false or intended to deceive anybody Mr O’Leary but a way
To inform students about facts regarding termination and recruitment at Ryanair plus cost of training to which Ryanair say are run by third party providers. Cabin crew training we believe are taken by Ryanair and
third party providers are a way to move any blame for any reason away from Ryanair. The very same way probationary cabin crew/pilot contracts are from so called agencies ,if this is true why would Ryanair use
agencies and not do themselves ,knowing a higher hourly fee will be charged to Ryanair from agencies.
This leads RYANAIRDONTCARE to believe, recruitment and the contract which my daughter was given was wrong in many ways.

As no documentary proof has ever been given or shown to Sarah (lates, sick days and no shows) I would have thought it was common practise for any employer to undertake.
I can not except your offer at this present moment because of the differences to your own correspondence to me and Mr McNamaras.Your own letter Mr O'Leary has contradicted each other,without any help from me.

Doomed to continuing failure and a complete waste of time you say Mr O’Leary in your letter. To answer this I would like to inform you Ryanair/stjames recruitment is at a all time low level because of our campaign
RYANAIRDONTCARE and this was the aim at the beginning of our campaign.A great success Mr O’Leary. RYANAIRDONTCARE are all over the Internet and yes you are correct, many new recruits will join Ryanair as people need jobs but even if only one student decides not to join Ryanair cabin crew training because of our campaign then Ryanairdontcare’s campaign is a complete success.
You also say (campaigns like yours) you loose no sleep over.
Mr O'Leary & Mr Bonderman TPG you have never had a campaign like this before at ryanair and i reassure you,we are not finished yet..

I will finish by saying, i do loose sleep over what ryanair have done to my child and many more young students all over Europe.

John Foley
ryanairdontcare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.