Monday 31 January 2011

SECOND PILOT CONTACTED RYANAIRDONTCARE

>
> Hi John,
> I have recently become aware of your website and I am very impressed by the
> work you have done.
> The story of your daughter Sarah is so familiar to me.
> I am a pilot in Ryanair for 2 years now and am so shocked with what goes on,
> cabin crew and pilots.
> I have spoken to cabin crew but in most cases they don't want to say too
> much.
> I think they are not sure who they can trust.
>
> The pilots say a bit more to me.
> Recently a pilot was telling me he was sent to ..............  for a week of
> standby.
> In that week he worked 1 day earning £140 approx.
> His hotel for the week was £270.
> This is madness.
> How can this go on??
> It is crazy.
>
> I trust you never release names of who contacts you.
> I trust you completely and I see you are very sincere.
>
> I am so glad somebody is taking a stance and I wish you continued success.
>
> Let me know how I can help if there is anyway I can.
> Also it must cost you alot of money to start websites etc.
> Maybe some pilots can help you financially with your efforts.
>
> Best Wishes.
> M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.